Welcome to Mouse Control Manchester
Color:Light brown to black
Species: Musculus Domesticus
Common Name: House Mouse
House mice primarily feed on plants, but they will also eat meat and dairy products. They will drink water but require very little of it. They will eat their own droppings to acquire nutrients produced by bacteria in their guts!
House mice live in structures, but they can live outdoors. They breed throughout the year and often share nests with their "relatives". The House Mouse can quite easily inhabit your home or property, therefore the house mouse is a marjor problem in Manchester.
Even the smallest amount of mouse urine can trigger allergies, particularly in children because their immune systems are still developing. Mice spread disease through bite wounds and by contaminating food and water with their waste products. Mice can also spread disease thanks to parasites, such as ticks, fleas and mites. These parasites bite the infected mouse and then spread the disease by biting humans.
- Mice eat 15-20 times a day, so keep your homes clean and do not leave food out.
- Be sure to empty kitchen and household garbage cans frequently.
- Make sure that your home and storage areas are clean and dry.
- Make sure that you clean your sheds, crawlspaces, and garbage cans often.
- Close up any small holes and cracks they can come in through.